These 5 Smartphone Apps Will Save You Time
You handle many projects at once, every minute of your day is booked, and you feel like you are on the road more then you’re at home. You don’t have time for smartphone apps that waste time, and you don’t have the time to waste to sift through thousands to discover the few that will save you time. Fortunately, we have found some apps for you. Here are 5 apps certain to simplify your life.
Top 5 Business Apps
- WhosHere: This app allows you to find freelance contractors in your area swiftly. Say you need to complete a project due tomorrow in Chicago and you are flying today. You can search for freelancers with the app and then send a free text or call to the people who respond to your search.
- Locale: What’s more uncomfortable then hearing your phone blaring during the middle of an important business meeting? You will not have to worry about this with Locale. This service enables you to choose your phone settings determined by your most common locations. For instance, you can automatically set your phone to vibrate mode when you enter your office or the local cafe.
- WaveSecure: If you travel often for business, you run the risk of losing your smartphone in an unknown city. With WaveSecure you are able to remotely lock your smartphone, track its SIM card, and backup data stored on your phone until you locate the device again.
- Bump: If you’re in sales you need to collect contact details quickly. With Bump all you have to do is tap two phones together to exchange information, no more post-tradeshow data entry.
- Scan2PDF Mobile: Need to scan receipts for your expense report, or proposals for your boss to examine? This app allows you to do that with your smartphone’s camera, change them into color PDFs, then e-mail them to your computer’s desktop.
Posted on: 04.13.12